martes, 5 de febrero de 2019

INGLÉS SÉPTIMO - DAILY ROUTINE READING COMPREHENSION



 DAILY ROUTINES


Read about Mike  and Kelly. Then, answer the questions below.




MIKE LAPLANTE

I’m an English teacher and I have a big family, so I have a very busy daily routine!  First, I get up every day at six o’clock, get washed and dressed, and leave for work by seven-thirty. I get to school at eight o’clock. I prepare my lessons and then teach until noon. The others teachers and I always eat lunch and talk together in the teachers’ room. I teach again in the afternoon and then I correct my students’ homework and tests. After I get back home, I help my kids with their homework. I have three kids in elementary school. Their names are Mathew, Jon and Suzie. Then, I do some exercise, eat dinner with my family and watch TV before I go to bed at about ten o’clock. We love to watch travel shows. Finally, I read in bed for a few minutes before I fall asleep.


KELLY BROWN

Well, I almost always get up very early, at about five-thirty. I get up early because I like to go jogging along the beach and watch the sun rise. Later, after breakfast, I go to work. I work in a bank near my home. I don’t drive to work, I take a bus. It only takes about twenty minutes to get to work. After work, I like to go to my favorite bakery and buy some fresh bread. I get home between five o’clock and five-thirty. My husband Michael usually makes dinner because he loves to cook. In fact, he is a chef in a restaurant. His hobby is painting, and my hobby is growing flowers in our garden. We also have a pet dog called Wolfie. In the evenings we take Wolfie for a walk, and then get to bed by nine-thirty because we have to get up so early again the next morning.

WORKSHOP

A.  Identify the verbs in the texts

B.  Rewrite the texts in third person

C.  Answer thefollowing questions

1. What does Mike do?

2. What does Kelly do?

3. What time does Mike get up?

4. What time does Kelly get up?

5. Where does Mike have lunch?

6. How does Kelly get to work?

7. When does Mike watch TV?

8. What is Kelly’s hobby?

9. Where does Mike read?

10. What time does Kelly go to bed?




Permission granted to reproduce for classroom use. © www.allthingstopics.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DEJA TU COMENTARIO POR FAVOR