sábado, 1 de febrero de 2020

INGLÉS SEXTOS Y SÉPTIMOS GUÍA PARA CORRECCIONES




GUIDE OF CORRECTION (GUIA DE CORRECCIÓN)

Esta lista les ayudará a los estudiantes a saber qué tipo de error han cometido y cómo corregirlo


KIND OF ERROR (CLASE DE ERROR)
EJEMPLO DE ERROR
EJEMPLO CORREGIDO
1
Singular-plural
(singular y plural)
He are here

He is here
2
Word form (forma de la palabra: verbo, adjetivo, adverbio, etc)
I see a beauty picture.

I see a beautiful picture
3
Word choice
(palabra mal escogida)
She got in the mall

She got into the mall

4
Verb tense
(tiempo verbal)
He was here right now
He is here right now
5+
Add a word
(Falta una palabra)
I want ^  go to the zoo.

 I want to go to the zoo.

5-
Omit a word
(Sobra una palabra)
She entered to the university.

She entered the university
6
Word order
(orden de las palabras)
He has a house big
He has a big house
7
Incomplete sentence
(oración incomplete)
I go to bed. Because I am tired.

I go to bed because I am tired.

8
Spelling
Deletreo de las palabras)
An accident occured.

An accident occurred.

9
Punctuation
(falta signo de puntuación)
What’s your name^
What’s your name?
10
Capitalization
(mayúsculas)
I am studying english.

I am studying English.
11
Article
(artículos)
He is an pilot

He is a pilot
12
Meaning not clear
(frase sin sentido)
He borrowed some smoke
??????
13
non existing Word (la palabra no existe)
The teacher encharged
The teacher in charge
14
noun possesive form
(forma del posesivo)
My students book
My students’ book
15
Syllabe division
(division de las sílabas)
Poss- essive 
      Posse- ssive


  




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DEJA TU COMENTARIO POR FAVOR