jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

ACTIVIDAD 2 INGLÉS - PERSONAL INFORMATION - COMPRENSIÓN LECTORA

Read the texts and answer the questions

Hi. I am Tony. I am from Italy but I live in Canada. I am 18 years old. My birthday is on June 1st. I have two brothers but I don´t have any sisters. I like spaghetti but I don’t like pizza. My favorite sport is tennis and my girlfriend’s favorite sport is swimming.

How old is Tony?   ______________________________________________________________
What is his favorite food? ________________________________________________________
Where is he from?  _____________________________________________________________
When is his birthday? ___________________________________________________________
Does he have a girlfriend? ________________________________________________________
What’s his girlfriend’s favorite sport? ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________________________

Hello. We are Lucy and Sally. We are from Canada but we live in Colombia. Lucy is 15 years old and I am 20 years old. Lucy’s favorite sport is baseball and my favorite sport is swimming. I like Arts but my friend Lucy likes Physical Education. My favorite food is hamburger but Lucy prefers sandwich.

How old is Sally? _________________________________________________________________
What’s Lucy’s favorite sport? _______________________________________________________
What´s Lucy’s favorite subject? _____________________________________________________
What’s Sally's favorite food? _________________________________________________________


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DEJA TU COMENTARIO POR FAVOR